In accordance with the current legislation on personal data protection and in order to meet our obligation to inform you, under the principle of transparency, on how and in what state the data you provide are processed: in addition to the rights which pertain to you, we are providing you with details such as the identity of the data controller, the purpose for gathering said data, the possible recipients and the rights to which you are entitled.
Who is responsible for processing your data?
- Company Name: CONSERVAS LAZAYA FRUTAS Y DULCES, S.A.
- T.I.N.: A50052950
- Address: Ctra. Nuévalos km 0,700 – 50300 Calatayud
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Tel. No.: (+34) 976 889020
Why do we process your personal data?
This company may process your personal data for the following purposes
Contractual reasons: Processing is pursued exclusively to manage the business relationship. Under no circumstances will the data be used to create automatic profiles or decisions.
Purposes requiring your consent: The processing is undertaken to send you information, offers or promotions for our products and to pursue commercial actions in general.
How long are your data kept?
Personal data provided for budgets, pre-contracts or requests for information are kept for one (1) year.
Personal data provided to manage your purchases will be kept for four (4) years, starting from the last service provided, to meet any possible liabilities or requirements from the Public Administrations.
What legitimisation is there for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for this processing is the execution of a contract. All necessary information should be provided to formalize and document the business relationship and meet all legal obligations. This is a prerequisite to underwrite the contract, thus should particular information be missing, this will impede the contract being fulfilled.
Advertising for our products is sent only after receiving your express consent.
To whom are your data transferred?
The data provided are used specifically to maintain and manage our contractual and pre-contractual relationship. Under no circumstances will the data be transferred to third parties, save to the Public Administrations under those cases so required by Law.
What measures are taken to ensure the safety of your data?
- We have established suitable safety principles.
- We have reviewed the document requirements necessary to comply with the Regulation.
- We have assessed the risks to the protection of your personal data from processing them.
What rights do you have over the data provided?
- You have the right to receive confirmation whether we are processing personal data of yours.
- As the interested party, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of any imprecise data or, where appropriate, request their elimination when, among other reasons, these data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collated.
- Under certain circumstances, you may request a limitation to the treatment of your data, in which situation we shall only retain them to pursue or defend against grievances.
- Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to your specific situation, you may oppose the processing of your data. This organisation shall stop processing the data, except under compelling legitimate grounds, or the exercising of or defence against possible grievances.
- The right to data portability is an advanced form of the right to access, meaning you may request a copy of all the personal data which are subject to computerised processing. This copy shall be provided in an Excel.
For further information on your rights, see the Spanish Data Protection Agency website: www.agpd.es
How can you exercise your rights?
Complete the request form provided in: http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/CanalDelCiudadano/derechos/principales_derchos/index-ides-idphp.php
Attach a copy of your ID Card (or other document which identifies you are who you claim to be) and send it to: CONSERVAS LAZAYA.
You have two options for this:
- Send an email to this address: [email protected]
- Or in writing by post to: Ctra. Nuévalos km 0,700 – 50300 Calatayud
We will send you an email enabling you to certify the date and content of the request for the former. In the case of the latter, we will send you a letter to the return address given.
Who to contact if you are not satisfied
You may present a complaint before the Spanish Data Protection Agency, particularly when satisfaction has not been obtained after exercising your rights.
Should you wish to present a grievance to the Agency so they may exercise your rights vis-à-vis the processor, the electronic office pertaining to the Agency offers you various options to do so.