- ○ Bake-stable, injectable, spreadable
- ○ Screened, crushed
- ○ With Sugar/ Sugar-free
- ○ Different brix
- ○ Assortment: apricot, strawberry, apple, peach, raspberry, orange, kiwi, blackberry
Examples of Applications of Fruit Jams and Fruit Fillings
Fruit jam Lazaya makes is an exceptional product, perfect for those food industries searching for excellence. Our fruit jam have many possibilities to be used in different elaborations, both in cold or oven recipes. We supply three different types of fruit jam:
- To bake: the preparation (cake or cake) is filled in raw with the fruit jam. Once baked, the filling is kept inside.
- To inject: the jelly is injected into the preparation (dairy or cake) thanks to its light viscosity and remains gelled once added to the product.
- To spread: it comes in two versions, screened (mashed without fruit pieces) for filling cakes already baked, or crushed (pulp with pieces of fruit) for use in breakfasts or desserts.
What is your business area?
You will find specific information and a selection of the most usual products demanded by your food sector.
We also prepare fruit filling for cakes and pastries. They are similar to dense sifted jam, but with less sugar and less consistency. Our preserved fruit jam is suitable for pastry preparations (filling and decorating cakes), ice-creams (to mix with creams), chocolate manufacturing (filled with chocolates) and catering services, restaurants and hotels, where it will enrich the most complete breakfasts.